Do you worry about the safety of your family and household possessions? Besides protecting your home against intruders, there are many advantages to investing in a home security alarm system:
- Fire Protection: Fires can break out at any time, and once they start, they spread fast. Modern home security alarm systems are equipped with smoke detectors, which warn you when you are at risk. These all-encompassing systems can help save your property and your life.
- Medical Protection: Medical pendants are a great safety add-on for senior homeowners who are at higher risk of medical emergencies and those who suffer from a medical condition or are homebound due to an illness or injury.
- Insurance Discounts: Homeowner insurance companies recognize how much protection security systems give their clients and are willing to lower insurance rates up to 20% for those who have a monitoring system.
- Increase in Home Resale Value: Neighborhood safety is always one of the top factors people consider before buying a new home, so it’s no wonder that houses equipped with security systems have the advantage in the housing market.
- A Sense of Comfort: Of course, the best benefit of having a home security system is that you can go about your life knowing that your household and belongings are secure. That’s house purity.
The bottom line, having a home security system can lower your home insurance. As much as 20% on your homeowner’s insurance for installing and maintaining an alarm system?